|Millicent Simmonds Quick Information|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Day of Birth||March1, 2003|
Millicent Simmonds is an American deaf actress recognized for starring in deaf-related films including Wonderstruck and also A Silent Place. She has actually additionally gotten numerous nominations for her role in Wonderstruck. Growing up, she participated in the Jean Massieu College of the Deaf and also Mueller Park Junior High. She has been featured in magazines like The Hollywood Reporter, Range, and also Empire.
Utah, United States
New York City, New York City, USA
Education and learning
Millicent Simmonds has researched at the Jean Massieu Institution of the Deaf as well as Mueller Park Junior High, in Utah. She likewise had a private tutor throughout the filming of Wonderstruck (2017 ).
Line of work
- Mother– Emily Simmonds
- Brother or sisters— She has 2 older as well as 2 younger brother or sisters.
Millicent Simmonds is represented by– Imprint
- PR, Public Relations Firm, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Standard Skill Agency, Talent and Literary Firm, Beverly Hills, California, USA
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 centimeters
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race/ Ethnic culture
- Bumpy hair
- Long rounded chin
Millicent Simmonds has actually done recommendation help brands such as– Omaze DEAF IS COOL Garments
in films such as the dramatization film Wonderstruck( 2017)as Rose as well as a scary movie A Peaceful Area (2018) as Regan Abbott First Movie In 2017, she made her staged movie launching in the secret dramatization movie Wonderstruck
as Rose. First TV Program In 2017, she made her initial TV program appearance for a meeting on the talk program Tria33.
Millicent Simmonds Fave Things Scene From The Movie A Quiet Area( 2018 )– The scene on the bridge Starlet– Julianne Moore Source– YouTube, People Millicent SimmondsFacts She grew up in Bountiful, Utah and also later on relocated
- to New York with her mom and younger siblings. When she was twelve month old, she came to be
deaf as a result of medication overdose. She has a cochlear
implant. Prior to acting in movies, she had
taken part at the Utah Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City, Utah. Millicent likes hanging out with her family and friends. In her leisure time, she likes to review, draw
- , watch anime, and also ride her motorcycle. As a youngster, she had visualized coming to be a policewoman or firefighter. She has been featured in publications like The Hollywood Reporter, Range, Empire, as well as others. She is an advocate of the deaf area as well as urges the relative of the deaf in learning indication language. Follow her on Instagram. Included Image by Millicent Simmonds/ Instagram Did we miss out on anybody? Loading